Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Rhinefalls of Schaffhausen

Reactions:  
While you may keep working on my Weekend Fun I'll show you two very nice fotos of one of the places I visited in the last two weeks. This was just for fun and I usually didn't pick up any rocks either, except the one you see in the Weekend Fun, however, the Rhinefalls of Schaffhausen in Switzerland very close to Germany have some very interesting geology, too, which I will tell you a bit about in the future. Right now I want to share two wonderful fotos with you. If you want you may do some guessing of what you see, too, but these are just being posted here for sharing and enjoying the beauty of nature.

This is the view from the side towards the castle.

And here you see a front view of the full width of the Rhinefalls.

No comments :