Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've been tagged: Six Word Meme

Reactions:  
Silver Fox from Looking for Detachment tagged me for the Six Word Meme. Frankly, I am very puzzled what to say. So let's first review the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
Okay. Six words only. That's a tough one.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
Done. Visuals? Nope.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
Silver Fox. Don't know the starting point.


4. Tag five more blogs with links.
I tag Antimonite, EffJot, GeoCosas, Limonit Blog and SlingShot Thought.


5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Will do.

And my six word memoir is: Never give up! Never stop fighting!

Perhaps that is hard to understand for you without knowing my background. Thanks to a lot of people that is gladly far behind me.

1 comment :

Nihonshu said...

Ill have to get back at this one later. Got no clue what to write. :D