Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back for a short-time

Reactions:  
I returned from my 3 week long trip through Romania today and will be back to the Geoblogosphere for about a week till I will leave for a health treatment to the German Harz Mountains. No worries! Nothing serious - just something that has long been planed and that I now have the time for doing.

I made some wonderful observations in Romania which has some fantastic landscapes and interesting geology. My girlfriend and I made a round trip of Bucharest - Cluj - Chiscau (Bihor Mountains) - Cluj - Bacau with Bicaz/Cheile close to Piatra Neamt - Galati - Tulcea - Crisan (Danube Delta) - Costenesti - Bucharest. Of course this was not a field trip but I think I can make one or two nice posts from what I saw of road-side geology.

2 comments :

Silver Fox said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to any pictures you post. I've never been to any of those places.

lowlander said...

Dear blogger! I see you have a lot of interest in travelling. It would be an honour if you would register at TravelBoards and become a respected member of this new community! Signature links are accepted and a contest is held this moment in which you can participate! I hope to welcome you soon!