Monday, October 13, 2008

Stuff I should read...

Reactions:  
Here is what is currently on my high-priority reading list. That should increase the chances of me actually looking at it to 99% - I hope. It sounds interesting though and I won't be able to delay it forever.

Lorenz, Walter; Gwosdz, Werner:
Bewertungskriterien für Industrieminerale, Steine und Erden Teil 2: Karbonat- und Sulfatgesteine [Evaluation criteria for industrial minerals, rocks and clays. Part 2: Carbonates and Sulfate rocks] 1998.
Geologisches Jahrbuch Reihe H, Band H 4

Geyer, Otto F.;Gwinner, Manfred P.:
Geologie von Baden-Württemberg [Regional Geology of the State of Baden Württemberg, Germany] 1991. VIII

Ernst, Martin:
Stratigraphie und Fazies des Braunen Juras im südlichen Oberrheingraben (Blatt Kandern), [Stratigraphy and Facies of the Brown Jura in the Southern Upper Rhine Graben] 1990.
Jahresheft Geologisches Landesamt Baden-Württemberg, Heft 32, page 93-157

There are no online or downloadable versions. My excuses. This is good old paper.

No comments :