Sunday, April 19, 2009

Computer problems

Reactions:  
UPDATE: The internet is working again at home but I am still missing my own computer. Should be here and working by thuesday. So I should be back to blogging sometime next week.

I wanted my readers to know, especially those of you who are commenting, that I am currently unable to make replies. My computer broke and I am completely cut-off. Thank God I made a complete back-up of my mapping data and everything just a day before the breakdown. No data is lost but I cannot work nor go online with it. So please be patient. I activated the comment moderation again so spam doesn't got out of control. The internet cafe here is quite expensive and I think it will be the only time that I will use it to post. So stay tuned for improvement sometime in the next week or two.

No comments :