Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More about RSS feeds for geoscience journals

Reactions:  
Brian from the Clastic Detritus blog wrote about RSS feeds for geoscience journals. I'm glad I could help out with a few more feed adresses. I figured I might just as well share my article feed that I compiled recently of all the journals that I browse for something interesting. Below is a list of the 28 journals I have on my feed. Not all journals seem to have RSS feeds. Those I check manually, i.e. Economic Geology. Blogger doesn't allow me to include the article feed in a blog post so I will add it to my side-bar. You need to scroll down a bit. (I need to do some side-bar cleaning I believe)

P.S.: I forgot to also list the individual RSS feeds. Will update that later today (or tomorrow).
  • Chemical Geology
  • Earth-Science Reviews
  • Earth and Planetary Science Letters
  • Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta
  • Journal of African Earth Sciences
  • Journal of Geochemical Exploration
  • Journal of Geodynamics
  • Journal of South American Earth Sciences
  • Journal of Structural Geology
  • Lithos
  • Marine Geology
  • Marine and Petroleum Geology
  • Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology
  • Sedimentary Geology
  • Tectonophysics
  • Ore Geology Reviews
  • Journal of Petroleum Geology
  • Basin Research
  • Sedimentology
  • International Journal of Earth Sciences
  • Mineralium Deposita
  • Facies
  • Journal of Geosciences
  • Geofluids
  • Palaeontology
  • Lethaia
  • Terra Nova
  • Resource Geology

No comments :