Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally!

Reactions:  
Finally my diploma mapping project and report are completely off my desk! Monday I handed in the report at the examination office and today I gave a copy of it, and the map, to the two supervisors. Whatever comes now - it's out of my hands and I can't change it. And that's good! No more worries! I hope to have the results and grade within a few weeks, before I go to field work on my diploma thesis in France. I hope to also find a bit more time for blogging in september, now that my desk is empty again.

3 comments :

Silver Fox said...

Congratulations! That must be a great feeling. :)

effjot said...

Herzlichen Glückwünsch!

I hope you won't die of boredom until your thesis starts. ;-)

Suvrat Kher said...

spare time beckons! congratulations.