- Sequence stratigraphy of Middle Triassic carbonates and terrigenous deposits (Muschelkalk and Lower Keuper) in the SW Germanic Basin: maximum flooding versus maximum depth in intracratonic basins Sedimentary Geology, Volume 160, Issues 1-3, 1 August 2003, A. Vecsei, P. Duringer
- Lower Triassic sequence stratigraphy of the western part of the Germanic Basin (west of Black Forest): Fluvial system evolution through time and space Sedimentary Geology, Volume 186, Issues 3-4, 1 May 2006, Sylvie Bourquin, Samuel Peron, Marc Durand
- Graben width controlling syn-rift sedimentation: the Palaeogene southern Upper Rhine Graben as an example International Journal of Earth Sciences, Volume 96, Number 6/November 2007, Sebastian Hinsken, Kamil Ustaszewski and Andreas Wetzel
- A multi-scale approach to study the lithospheric structure of the southern Upper Rhine Graben: from seismic tomography through reflection seismics to surface geology International Journal of Earth Sciences, Volume 94, Number 4 / September 2005, Gideon G. O. Lopes Cardozo and Michel Granet
- Lithostratigraphische und fazielle Untersuchungen des Hauptrogensteins (Bajocium) im SE-Oberrheingraben Oberrheinischer Geologischer Verein, Jahresberichte und Mitteilungen, Band 73 (1991), Martin Ernst
29 August, 2008
Copying what Brian is doing with his monthly reading list here is what is currently on mine as preperation for my thesis mapping project that will be starting end of november.